Pages

My First Tutorial - Audacity

Yes! I'm finally able to post my first tutorial. This tutorial is for Audacity program. Audacity is an open source software for recording and editing sounds.


I really love this software as I like mixing and manipulating my mp3 files especially those I want as the ringing tone of my phone. I usually mixed songs that I love and save them as my ringing tone. Sometimes I just want the middle part of the song so I just edit the mp3 file in Audacity and I have the part that I want and set how long this part will be. Awesome! I really enjoy manipulating music.


Here's my tutorial on how to mix music in Audacity as I really have fun doing it. Hope you enjoy it and also be able to manipulate your audio files after checking this out.
How to Mix Music in Audacity




Here also is one of the music I have fun manipulating in Audacity. As I really like Taylor Swift's song, I make a mix of some of her music. The songs I included in these mix are: A Perfectly Good Heart, Breathe, Invisible and You're Not Sorry. Just click the play button to listen.





I hope you enjoy my first tutorial. Please watch out for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment