Pages

Brainbench Tests are Free!

Thank you for Brainbench for opening all the tests even for a brief period of time. Brainbench offers pre-employment testing, assessment and screening services and products, as well as employment screening and testing. As I really love tests, I was able to take as many tests as I want and even if it’s only for a limited time, I am able to take some tests that I really like. I take some tests like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web Design concepts, English tests, Internet Concepts and other tests and as I really want to pursue a career on Software Testing, I take all the exams necessary for this job role namely; Business Writing, Customer Requirement Analysis, Information Technology Terminology, Listening Skills, Software Testing, Internet Concepts, Web Development Concepts and Software Quality Assurance; and I became a Brainbench Certified Software Tester. I am really happy to take and passed all the tests required for this job role.

I hope that Brainbench will again make their tests open for their entire subscriber. Thank you Brainbench for this great chance for us to know how far we know in the area we are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment